Website Privacy Statement
Since 2003 we have been providing professional firefighter interview counselling/coaching. Additional interview education and preparation material is offered through our database with a membership fee.
We operate under the name Firefighter Interviews and sometimes refer to ourselves as firefighterinterviews.com.
1. What information does Firefighter Interviews collect?
- Phone numbers
- Street address
- Email address
2. What do we use your information for?
- Contact form
- Membership related correspondence and records
- Confirm service payments
- Help us to more effectively respond to your customer service needs
3. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Web Tracking
Our website automatically collects some non personal information from website users. Examples include the IP address of your computer, the IP address of your internet service provider, the operating system that is on your computer, and areas of our website that you visit. All of this information is non personal and is used for administration purposes
5. Website Links
When you click on the link to another website from our website the link will be opened in a new window however this new window means that you are leaving the “Firefighter Interviews ” web site and Firefighter Interviews has no responsibility or liability for, or control over the privacy and personal information management practices of those websites. We encourage you to read those privacy policies of the other sites to learn how they collect and use your personal information.
6. How long do we keep your information?
- Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or for a reasonable time thereafter
- We destroy your information or make it anonymous when it is no longer required for the
purpose it was collected for
- The security of your personal information is very important to Firefighter Interviews. We maintain reasonable safeguards and appropriate security standards to protect your personal information against disclosure or misuse
- At any time a customer can obtain the information that we have of theirs and amend it if necessary or remove it
Yes, that is entirely possible as we want to serve the privacy interests of our customers in the best way we can. If we find that there is more information regarding the privacy or your information we will amend this accordingly. Please take note of our “last updated date” on the bottom of this page to see whether you need to re-read this policy.